Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes provide Inconel Alloys in its various grades like - Inconel 600 [UNS N06600|WNR 2.4816|ASTM B167, B168, B517, B564, B366, B516, B166], Inconel 601 [UNS N06601|WNR 2.4851|ASTM B167, B168, B166, B516, B366, B517, B564], Inconel 625 [UNS N06625|WNR 2.4856|ASTM B444, B704, B705, B366, B564, B443, B446], Inconel 718 [UNS N07718|WNR 2.4668|ASTM B637]. Each of this grades are further available in various forms like Inconel Pipes, Inconel Tubes, Inconel Flanges, Inconel Fasteners, Inconel Pipe Fittings, Inconel Tube Fittings, Inconel Forged Fittings, Inconel Round Bars, Inconel Sheet Plates, Inconel Wire Mesh, Inconel Compression Fittings and Inconel Valves. Inconel or Inco, is a prefix used on various types of metal alloys possessing high resistance towards corrosion and high strength at extreme temperature. Inconel is a registered trade mark of Special
Inconel Forms in Stock
Inconel 600 is a Nickel based non-magnetic Superalloy consisting of Nickel-Chromium-Iron alloy, widely used for its unique quality of high resistance towards - heat , oxidation, corrosion (by organic and inorganic compounds) and alkaline solutions (makes it virtually tolerant to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking). It also possess high strength and its usability in extreme temperatures ranging from -150C to 270C. Inconel 600 alloy is applicable in applications which requires high strength and resistance towards heat & corrosion.
Inconel 600 UNS N06600|WNR 2.4816 is High quality Nickel-Chromium Alloy supplied by Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes who are leading supplier, manufacturer, exporter & stockist.
Other Names - Inconel 600 / Inconel ® 600 / Alloy 600 / Inconel Alloy 600 / Nickel 600 / Nickel Alloy 600 / Inconel Nickel Alloy 600 / Super Alloy 600 / Nickel Chromium 600 / Inconel Nickel Chromium 600
Applications - Chemical Industry, Heat treating Industry, Aeronautical Industry, Nuclear Reactors, Containers used for handling abiotic acid during the process of manufacturing paper pulp, Containers used for processing of fatty acids, Containers used for the manufacture of sodium sulfide.
- Inconel 600 Fasteners | UNS N06600 Fasteners
- Inconel 600 Flanges | UNS N06600 Flanges
- Inconel 600 Tube Fittings | N06600 Fittings
- Inconel 600 Pipe Fittings | N06600 Fittings
- Inconel 600 Round Bar | N06600 Round Bar
- Inconel 600 Seamless Pipe | N06600 Pipe
- Inconel 600 Seamless Tube | N06600 Tube
- Inconel 600 Sheet Plate | N06600 Sheet Plate
Inconel 601 is a Nickel based non-magnetic Superalloy consisting of Nickel-Chromium-Iron alloy, which possess exclusive properties of high resistance towards - heat , oxidation, corrosion (by organic and inorganic compunds) and alkaline solutions (makes it virtually tolerant to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking), and carburuzation (helps sustains in most harsh conditions and extreme temperatures). It also possess high mechanical strength and has excellent workability and machine wealdibility. It is applicable at thermal processing, chemical processing, pollution control, aerospace, and power generation etc.
Inconel 601 UNS N06601|WNR 2.4851is High quality Nickel-Chromium Alloy supplied by Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes who are leading supplier,manufacturer,exporter & stockist.
Other Names - Inconel 601 / Inconel ® 601 / Alloy 601 / Inconel Alloy 601 / Nickel 601 / Nickel Alloy 601 / Inconel Nickel Alloy 601 / Super Alloy 601 / Nickel Chromium 601 / Inconel Nickel Chromium 601
Applications - Chemical Industry, Heat treating Industry, Aeronautical Industry, Nuclear Reactors, Catalyst Support Grids, Thearmal Processing, Jet-Engine Igniters, Combustion-can Liners, Diffuser Assembles, Containment Rings.
- Inconel 601 Fasteners | UNS N06601 Fasteners
- Inconel 601 Flanges | UNS N06601 Flanges
- Inconel 601 Tube Fittings | N06601 Fittings
- Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings | N06601 Fittings
- Inconel 601 Round Bar | N06601 Round Bar
- Inconel 601 Seamless Pipe | N06601 Pipe
- Inconel 601 Seamless Tube | N06601 Tube
- Inconel 601 Sheet Plate | N06601 Sheet Plate
Inconel 625 is a Nickel based non-magnetic Superalloy consisting of low Carbon-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Niobium alloy, possessing high strength, outstanding corrosion and oxidation resistance both is fresh and salty water along with impressive weldability and fabricability properties. Inconel alloy 625 possesses high strength properties and resistance to extreme temperatures ranging from - 150 C to 270 C, marks its high usage in various industries.
Inconel 625 UNS N06625|WNR 2.4856 is High quality of low Carbon-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdeum-Niobium Alloy supplied by Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes who are leading supplier,manufacturer,exporter & stockist.
Other Names - Inconel ® 625 , Alloy 625 , Inconel Alloy 625 , Nickel 625 , Nickel Alloy 625 , Inconel Nickel Alloy 625 , Super Alloy 625 .
Applications - Seawater components, Flare stacks, Aircraft ducting systems, Fabrication with Inconel 625, Specialized seawater equipment, Chemical process equipment, Turbine shroud rings, Engine thrust-reverser systems, Jet engine exhausts systems.
- Inconel 625 Fasteners | UNS N06625 Fasteners
- Inconel 625 Flanges | UNS N06625 Flanges
- Inconel 625 Tube Fittings | N06625 Fittings
- Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings | N06625 Fittings
- Inconel 625 Round Bar | N06625 Round Bar
- Inconel 625 Seamless Pipe | N06625 Pipe
- Inconel 625 Seamless Tube | N06625 Tube
- Inconel 625 Sheet Plate | N06625 Sheet Plate
Alloy 718 Inconel is a Nickel based non-magnetic Superalloy consisting of low Carbon-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdeum-Niobium alloy, which displays high mechanical strength even at room temperatures with high metallurgical stability. It possess excellent tolerance towards chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and good resistance towards high temperature oxidation and aqueous corrosion. Inconel 718 has unique properties of of good tensile, fatigue, creep, rupture strength and resistant to postweld age cracking, excellent welding qualities. It is applicable in winde range of temperatures -423 F to 1300 F.
Other Names- Inconel 718 / Inconel ® 718 / Alloy 718 / Inconel Alloy 718 / Nickel 718 / Nickel Alloy 718 / Inconel Nickel Alloy 718 / Super Alloy 718 / Nickel Chromium 718 / Inconel Nickel Chromium 718.
Applications - Chemical Industry, Heat treating Industry, Aeronautical Industry, Nuclear Reactors, Pollution Control Equipments, Gas turbine engines, Cryogenic Storage Tanks, Liquid Fuel Rocket components, Rings, Casing, Valves, Fastners, Springs etc.
- Inconel 718 Fasteners | UNS N06625 Fasteners
- Inconel 718 Flanges | UNS N06625 Flanges
- Inconel 718 Tube Fittings | N06625 Fittings
- Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings | N06625 Fittings
- Inconel 718 Round Bar | N06625 Round Bar
- Inconel 718 Seamless Pipe | N06625 Pipe
- Inconel 718 Seamless Tube | N06625 Tube
- Inconel 718 Sheet Plate | N06625 Sheet Plate
Inconel Pipe Fittings
Inconel Pipe Fittings - The role of Inconel Alloy Pipe Fitting is to join two or more pipes or tubes together , provide strength to the joint with additional force to maintain increased stability , helps to change in direction or function and to ensure the smooth flow of the content inside it.
Inconel Tube Fittings
Inconel Tube Fittings is also known as Inconel Compression Fittings or Inconel Ferrule Fittings or Inconel Flare Fittings. Inconel Tube Fittings consists of a fitting body, a nut, a front ferrule, and a back ferrule. The two ferrules in Inconel 718 Tube fittings have separate sealing and tube gripping functions, each ferrule is optimized for its function. The front ferrule establishes a tight-seal against the fitting component and on the tubing outside diameter. As the nut is rotated, the back ferrule axially moves towards the front ferrule and radially applies an effective tube grip, thus creating a Leak-Proof Tight-Sealing.
Inconel Fasteners are used to join two or more components together in a non-permanent joint, which can be dismantled whenever needed without damaging the components. Fasteners provide strength and stability to joints. Fasteners are available in forms like Nuts, Bolts, Screws and Washers.
The primary function of Inconel Flanges is to strengthen a joint and to maintain their position. The gasket is pre-loaded within the Inconel Alloy 718 Flanges , and the Flanges apply the required amount of mechanical force with the help of bolts , until the contact stress between gasket and flanges is sufficient to maintain the seal or joint .Two pipes are joined together using Inconel Alloy Flanges .
Inconel Forged Fittings
Inconel Forged Fittings are made by Forming methods or Forging process or shaping operations , which may be performed by hammering, applying pressure , piercing , extruding or thrusting out , rolling, bending , upsetting , fusion welding , fabricating or by a combination of any of the two or more of these operations.
Inconel Seamless Pipe is formed by pulling a solid metal billet over a piercing rod to produce a hollow tube, which is called as seamless pipe. Inconel Seamless Pipes are without seam and weld, hence can withstand high mechanical pressure, high amount of mechanical stress and can work in extreme temperatures.
Inconel Seamless Pipe is formed by pulling a solid metal billet over a piercing rod to produce a hollow tube, which is called as seamless pipe These pipes are hardened by Cold-Work to increase their strength manifolds. Inconel Welded Pipe has a weld seam, due to which it has lower operating pressure then Seamless Pipes and they possess tighter dimensional tolerance as compared to seamless pipes.
Available Inconel UNS Standards
- B564 N06600 Flanges Inconel 600
- B564 N06600 Forged Fittings Inconel
- B366 N06600 Pipe Fittings Inconel 600
- B166 N06600 Round Bar Inconel 600
- B167 N06600 Pipe Inconel 600
- B167 N06600 Tube Inconel 600
- B163 N06600 Tube Inconel 600
- B168 N06600 Sheet Plate Inconel 600
- B564 N06601 Flanges Inconel 601
- B564 N06601 Forged Fittings Inconel
- B366 N06601 Pipe Fittings Inconel 601
- B166 N06601 Round Bar Inconel 601
- B167 N06601 Pipe Inconel 601
- B167 N06601 Tube Inconel 601
- B163 N06601 Tube Inconel 601
- B168 N06601 Sheet Plate Inconel 601
- B564 N06625 Flanges Inconel 625
- B564 N06625 Forged Fittings Inconel
- B366 N06625 Pipe Fittings Inconel 625
- B446 N06625 Round Bar Inconel 625
- B444 N06625 Pipe Inconel 625
- B444 N06625 Tube Inconel 625
- B443 N06625 Sheet Plate Inconel 625
- B637 N07718 Round Bar Inconel 718
- Alloy 600 Inconel Fasteners
- Alloy 600 Inconel Flanges
- Alloy 600 Inconel Forged Fittings
- Alloy 600 Inconel Pipe Fittings
- Alloy 600 Inconel Round Bar
- Alloy 600 Inconel Pipe
- Alloy 600 Inconel Tube
- Alloy 600 Inconel Sheet Plate
- Alloy 600 Inconel Tube Fittings
- Alloy 600 Inconel Wire Mesh
- Alloy 601 Inconel Fasteners
- Alloy 601 Inconel Flanges
- Alloy 601 Inconel Forged Fittings
- Alloy 601 Inconel Pipe Fittings
- Alloy 601 Inconel Round Bar
- Alloy 601 Inconel Pipe
- Alloy 601 Inconel Tube
- Alloy 601 Inconel Sheet Plate
- Alloy 601 Inconel Tube Fittings
- Alloy 601 Inconel Wire Mesh
- Alloy 625 Inconel Fasteners
- Alloy 625 Inconel Flanges
- Alloy 625 Inconel Forged Fittings
- Alloy 625 Inconel Pipe Fittings
- Alloy 625 Inconel Round Bar
- Alloy 625 Inconel Pipe
- Alloy 625 Inconel Tube
- Alloy 625 Inconel Sheet Plate
- Alloy 625 Inconel Tube Fittings
- Alloy 625 Inconel Wire Mesh
- Alloy 718 Inconel Fasteners
- Alloy 718 Inconel Round Bar